When to travel to Benidorm
Planning a trip to Benidorm according to the weather is hardly disappointing. Coming here, at any time between May to October is favourable with pleasant summers. The average temperature ranges from 18˚ Celsius to 25˚ Celsius. If you like a sunny weather, come here during August. This is the hottest month with reaches a mark of around 30˚ Celsius. This time is perfect for dipping into the water too, as the sea is comfortable at 25˚ Celsius. The winters are mild, although January gets coldest. The average temperature is around 12˚ Celsius. Octobers are the wettest and they have a record of 86mm of average rainfall. The mountains that surround the city, make the place favourable for visits, all through the year. The sea breeze on a hot afternoon will still be more soothing, than visiting during the end of the year or getting drenched when you want to sight-see.
Tips on travel to Benidorm
- Benidorm has you covered with the largest and best-equipped network of commercial lodgings in the entire Valencia region, so they’ll be plenty of suites and mid-sized rooms to choose from.
- Most shops in the city are open from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. They have a lot of low-priced goods, but their quality has to be double-checked.
- The tipping charges at restaurants range around 10% and sometimes charged with the bill.
- There are telephone boxes in shopping centres, a public institution, traffic stops, and can help you connect with any part of the world. You need a telephone card to avail this, though. It ranges from 6 to 12 Euros and is obtained from newspaper or tobacco outlets.
- The sound public transport system makes roaming around easier. The buses run from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. There are some routes for overnight service too. The minimum daytime costs are 1.25 Euros, which is likely to increase at night.
- Booking a taxi over the phone is easier to be sure of its availability. Catching them on the streets can be tougher. At night the taxi costs increase by 50%.
- If you want to rent and drive a car, you need driver’s license of international class. You also need a certified report of having one year experience.
- The bars along the seafront are expensive, but if you walk yards away from the beach you will pay lesser for the food there.
- Bars which have live music or cabaret will charge more for their drinks.
- You can check out for the ‘happy hour’ when bars sell drinks at half price. There are plenty of bars with this offer.